• In the Spotlight:

hows ur sex life? adult content

we have 2 kids so its def. hard to "get it in" we have to wait till both kids are asleep which is usually around 12 or so. my son (almost 3 yrs old) has to be laid down with and it can take him anywhere from 10 mins-one hour to go to sleep. and my daughter you have to rock her up and down and pat her back at the same time. but she sleeps better if u swaddle her. but anyway she usually wakes up on and off for an hour or 2 after i put her down so its like a circus everynite and then my man gets mad if im too tired to have sex and begs and begs ughh

Tiffany_Rivera_

Asked by Tiffany_Rivera_ at 12:09 PM on Oct. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• My sex life........... is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!

The older we get the better and better it gets..

Being empty nesters, really makes a difference...

However, even when our son was growing up. Our sex life rocked. We made time whenever we could. If it meant the dishes didn't get done until the next morning, so be it.. If it meant we don't watch tv, so be it.. If it meant we put the kiddo to bed early , then so be it.. If it meant sneaking off to the bathroom when the kiddo was watching a movie/playing a video game/on the computer, then so be it.. We made and took opportunities whenever we could, and where ever we saw them.

We learned the hard way, that if we were not proactive, and we did not make the time. It would never happen. And that wasn't okay, it never happening made both of us feel like crap, made both of us feel rejected/unwanted/etc. Which created resentments and hurt feelings. So. We began making time
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 12:53 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Mine is awesome, but then my kids are grown, hang in there mom, things will become better as they grow, in the mean time be creative and get that sex in whenever possible.

Answer by older at 12:11 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Our sex life rocks. If I was in your position I would change bedtime, but thats just me.
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 12:14 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• non-existent. i have lost all desire..i'm sure its hormonal (lack of) at my age..but in order for us to have sex, i just do it. for his sake.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 12:13 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• am so jealous older!!! mine is non-existent at the moment. I agree with older, hang in there some is better than none at all.
    Cheveyo1

Answer by Cheveyo1 at 12:14 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Change the bed times and how your daughter falls asleep and then you can begin to have a sex life again...
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 12:18 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• My sex life is awesome now but when my kids were young it was hard to find the time and energy. 

beeky

Answer by beeky at 12:41 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• i enjoy my sex life a lot!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 12:57 PM on Oct. 27, 2010