Too soon to test adult content

I had a short cycle last month with very light bleeding and no cramps which has never happened! I always have cramps a day or two before as well as the day of and a day or two after my period so I didn't think it was even coming last month.
I am now just 4 dpo this month and feeling so many 'strong' symptoms. Not slight, but very much evident.
For the past week I have been nauseated throughout the day and especially in the evenings, I have the urge to pee every 2 hours or less and it feels like I have been holding it for hours every time! I am dizzy periodically throughout the day and very gassy and bloated. And, the hunger pangs are wild! I eat 3 meals a day and am so hungry in between times and at night.
My period is still another 10 or 11 days away which I plan to wait it out but I am not ill and my temps are rising each day!
Is this like anything you've had and been pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:34 PM on Oct. 27, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• At 4dpo, the baby either hasn't implanted yet, or just implanted today. It takes 4-7 days for the baby to implant. You don't start making hcg till the baby implants, and the symptoms don't start till the baby implants. The earliest I've ever heard anyone get a bfp is 9dpo.
    corbysmom531

Answer by corbysmom531 at 12:43 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Yes it is to soon. Wait till you miss your period.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 12:35 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I would at least wait another full week, I know its hard to wait but you can make yourself a little crazy peeing on a stick every day (i've done it sadly enough lol) just relax and test 3-4 days before at the earliest. even then it is a little too soon, but it seems impossible to wait much longer than that
    lovemylilman06

Answer by lovemylilman06 at 12:41 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• i hear alot of women have some spotting or bleeding during pregnancy, that may not have been a period!! i would buy a test now ,some have two or three in a box anyway y not take one especially if you have the symptoms!!
    MichelleBabyBoy

Answer by MichelleBabyBoy at 12:43 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I am curious about the very light and short period and now symptoms a week and a half later? I have read into symptoms that were subtle before but I don't get nauseous when I get sick (just when I was last pregnant) so this along with so many other symptoms just has me wondering.
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 12:43 PM on Oct. 27, 2010