Why are all of the close up showdowns Harry Potter pics??

beckcorc

Asked by beckcorc at 12:36 PM on Oct. 30, 2008 in About CafeMom

• I see. Thanks!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:01 PM on May. 21, 2009

• there is a new movie comming out soon. I'm so excited to see it. That said they annoy me in the showdowns!
    Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 12:39 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• It is for a game from one of the harry Potter groups (well it is in 2 but the other one just stole it from my group so they don;t count) It is just for fun and the cafemom team is working on a new category where we can post them and not annoy all of you who have nothing better to do than judge us.

Octobersmom

Answer by Octobersmom at 1:31 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• I agree with Octobersmom. It's just a game for us to play in our group. Just click to view the next showdown and please stop leaving ugly snide remarks on our showdowns. It's not very nice or ladylike. btw, I'm not targeting you. I don't know if you have left ugly remarks or not, its for the ones who have.
    SilverSyl

Answer by SilverSyl at 6:54 PM on Oct. 31, 2008