i wanat to get to my chatterbox -

i was told it was on my profile page - i don't have one - i was also told it was on "activities" - where do i find "activities?" - thank you very much - i belong to three groups, but am active in only one -

kaysimon132461

Asked by kaysimon132461 at 12:42 PM on Oct. 27, 2010 in About CafeMom

• At the top of the page it says activities...you should be able to get to it through there.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 12:45 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I'm a little confused.   I thought each member had a profile page.  If you don't,  that's why you can't see the chatterbox.  It only shows up on your home page & profile page.  Did you set up your home page?   To check, click on the Home tab at the top of the page. On your home page, you can set up the chatterbox, and anything else you want to appear on your profile.

earlgrey

Answer by earlgrey at 7:26 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I'm sorry your question kind of jumps around and doesn't really fit together. If I don't answer what you are asking then send me a message and we'll get it straight.

Your chatterbox comes available on both your profile and home page. Every member has one of each. You can reach your home page by clicking the home tab on any page. You can reach your profile by clicking "see my profile" under your avatar on your home page. If you do not have access to a chatterbox on either page you can re add it. Mouse over the home tab and choose widgets. sign in if it asks you too. Choose cafemom from the menu and scroll through the options until you find chatterbox. All previous chatters will still be there.

Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 5:01 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• There is no "activities" that I am aware of. However, Activity is one of the links at the top of every page. If you click it, it will show you your most recent activity like comments on journals, photos or questions. You can click the individual links and it will take you right to that comment.

activity in your groups will not show up in your chatterbox or your activity link. You can add a widget (in the same way as above) that will show you activity in your groups, though.

you are asking about the meebo IM chat or chat in a group the please message me I can tell how to find those as well.

For more possible answers try here

Using your chatterbox 

Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 5:07 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Everyone has a profile. It's the first page you see when you log in. To get to it from where you are now, you go to your Home tab and click on homepage.

If someone leaves you a chatterbox message, you'll get an alert at the top of the screen next to where it says Activity. To read it, click on Activity. A drop down menu will appear, click on the message you want to read.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:04 AM on Oct. 28, 2010