What size SnowSuit Should I get my baby?

My baby will be 9 months old in December and turns 12 months in March? She's in the 95th% tile for height. Should I get her a 6-9 month sized snow suit or bump it up to a 12 month sized?

Stacey A.

Asked by Stacey A. at 1:18 PM on Oct. 27, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• 12 or even a 2t
    miritrose

Answer by miritrose at 1:18 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Are 12m & 2Ts similar size? It's just with 2T you're switching to the toddler sizes?
    Stacey A.

Comment by Stacey A. (original poster) at 1:20 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Either 12M or 18M. Try it on her in the store making sure there is a good bit of room to grow.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 1:38 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• 12 or 24 Month suit. Always get at least one size bigger then what age they're going to be.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 1:54 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Unless you plan on taking the babyb sledding or will be outside playing in the snow or trekking in winter a snow suit is unnecessary. You CAN NOT use a snowsuit in a carseat, its dangerous -- it makes the straps too loose. Go with layers and fleece.
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 2:07 PM on Oct. 27, 2010