what do you do with all of your child's clothes as they grow out of them? If you store them, what's some easy ideas? Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:18 PM on Oct. 27, 2010 in General Parenting

• I save them, as we're planning for more! I put them in empty diaper boxes and toss them in a closet in the basement.. it's out of the way for now :)
    LishaBee

Answer by LishaBee at 1:19 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I give them to families with younger kids. If I don't know anyone personally, I take it to goodwill.
    FelipesMom

Answer by FelipesMom at 1:19 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• We give them to his younger cousin or Goodwill

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:26 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Pass the clothes on to family or friends. If I can't find someone in need of the size I am trying to unload, I take them to a donation place that gives the clothes away. While Goodwill is usually pretty cheap, I would prefer someone in need have the clothes for free.
    christy_lvr

Answer by christy_lvr at 1:33 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Put in a big trash bag and store in the basement for just in case we have another and just in case that other is a girl.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 1:37 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I always donated them to homeless shelters in my city, and homes/shelters for abused women & children.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 1:39 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I just collect boxes and store them in there as they grow out of them. Now that I'm pregnant with our third and last child I am going to sell the rest in a garage sale.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 1:53 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• those space saver storage bags that you can suck the air out with the vacuum hose but put a mothball or 2 in there too :)
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 5:31 PM on Oct. 27, 2010