What has changed in your life since having children?

I have been inspired to make children's art. I haved slowed down of course. I am less organized for myself but more organized concerning children's activities.

What about you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:23 PM on Oct. 27, 2010 in General Parenting

• I am more passionate about the things I love out of inspiration from my children. They inspire me to be something amazing and great. Sure I had some inspiration before, but knowing they're going to imulate what I do it makes me even more empowered. That changes a person a lot.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 1:47 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I used to drink, a lot. I used to to drugs, a lot. (and bad drugs)

I don't drink often. I don't do drugs. My daughter was my intervention.

I quit my old lifestyle the day I found out I was pregnant. It kinda saved my life. I'm so blessed to my daughter, and wouldn't change it for the world.
    Chell.o_0

Answer by Chell.o_0 at 1:27 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Pretty much everything. I got married and we bought a house which is something I didn't think I would have by the time I was 21
    MelSwim7

Answer by MelSwim7 at 1:30 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Only everything. My priorities, feelings, etc. Everything changes when you have a child. And it all changes again when you have another one.
    christy_lvr

Answer by christy_lvr at 1:25 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• less sleep

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:26 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Just about everything. I stopped drinking and partying, I started saving my money and was able to buy a house, I started to understand why my mother acted the way she did, I realized (as a former smoker) that smoking around children makes me sick to my stomach, I get easily disgusted when I see people acting inappropriately in front of children.. my whole mentality just.. changed. I value life more than ever now.. and in doing so have become the person I never thought I could be.
    LishaBee

Answer by LishaBee at 1:27 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Thinking about the future more seriously.
    2tinyhineys

Answer by 2tinyhineys at 1:27 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• everything less time worrying about me and more time worrying about them which i dont mind at all
    Mamii0f2

Answer by Mamii0f2 at 1:27 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• The only negative is I used be in the know with all the newest styles of clothes and music. Now I'm a lil late. lol
    MLM0503

Answer by MLM0503 at 1:28 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Well, I no longer work outside the home...that's a big change. And instead of spending the evenings and weekends vegging out, we go out and do things as a family.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 1:34 PM on Oct. 27, 2010