Not counting the paycheck, what's your favorite part about your job?

_Tam_

Asked by _Tam_ at 1:24 PM on Oct. 27, 2010 in Money & Work

• I work at a home office, so I get to stay in my comfy clothes, exercise anytime I want to put the phone on service, do laundry and clean when I'm between phone calls/tasks, be here when my kids get home from school, etc. I love working at home and after doing it for all these years, I have a hard time imagining ever going back to work for someone else.
    My husband and I own a service company by the way...this wasn't a lead-in to try to get you to sign up for a crappy MLM sales job, lol.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 1:54 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• The fact that I can wear whatever I want, and that whenever I look out my window, I often see deer just a few feet away from me :)
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 1:26 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I'm a waitress at a ma/pa shop- and I LOVE my customers.
    LishaBee

Answer by LishaBee at 1:28 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Being able to stay home with DD (I'm a SAHM...and yes, I count it as a job)
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 1:33 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• That I get to help so many people get affordable legal representation. It's very rewarding to help others.
    MaryJacobs

Answer by MaryJacobs at 7:20 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• My favorite part is getting kudos for a job well done! Even if it comes from myself, lol!
    .science.mom.

Answer by .science.mom. at 2:27 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Helping people find a simple way to be healthier. No one can afford to get sick.
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 4:27 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• The fact that im my own boss :)
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 5:28 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• When I'm finished I feel like I've accomplished something and that I've done a very good job. I love that. =)
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 8:55 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I get to work from home in my Pjs ( I work for an company that sent me home after 11 years of working there) flex time, and I have earned tons ot PTO time.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 10:17 PM on Oct. 27, 2010