What would you think?

My boyfriend used to be involved with a girl before and a little after we met. We didn't start dating for a while, and he was still seeing this girl. I don't have an issue with that because there was a mutual understanding that we weren't dating, etc. Well she would still call/text/e-mail him after we started our relationship, and even after I got pregnant. I told him it wasn't a big deal but the fact that she said things like "I miss you" and "Remember when..." was unacceptable and he didn't have any reason to talk to her. And he hasn't. Well out of nowhere, she sees a picture of our baby and sends me an e-mail that says "Aw, she's beautiful". Okay I'm thinking what the hell? What's the point in that. I don't know her and she doesn't know me. Is there something behind that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:46 PM on Oct. 30, 2008 in Relationships

• She is just jealous I would be careful and not trust her she is trying to get her hands into anything with the bf
    Anonymous

• WOW, yea JEALOUSE! That is freaky, I would for sure watch her.
    racingmomma

Answer by racingmomma at 12:50 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• While I can see why you'd definitely be uncomfortable, I wouldn't read tooo much into it. If I saw a pic of an old aquaintance's baby, I'm pretty likely to tell him or her how cute their baby is. A lot of people oooh and aaah over babies.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 12:50 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Maybe she is just trying to be magnanimous. I would put the best face on it for now. That being said I also agree with above answer too ... don't trust her.
    Anonymous

• But you both know your man,,that's what ties you to together...

Answer by louise2 at 12:56 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• I think you're reading too much in to it. If you don't want people to see the pics.... then make them private, all of mine are just because I don't want the public to have access to my children's pictures.
    I've looked at several x's pictures online and even commented on some of their children/family pictures, but in no way do I want any of them back. And you know.... you can miss someone and not want to be WITH them. My hubby is my best friend and I'd miss the friendship more than anything if we fail each other in the marriage.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 1:06 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• more motivation for you to be the best to him possible! i would just say thank you and leave it at that.
    CNehneva

Answer by CNehneva at 1:08 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• She sounds like a stalker........id be careful......girls who are still into your guy can sometimes be really weird.....
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 2:45 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Sounds like she is trying to make you jealous.
    brandyiowa

Answer by brandyiowa at 4:21 PM on Oct. 30, 2008