How involved was your mom with your pregnancy??

LiLJeni

Asked by LiLJeni at 1:27 PM on Oct. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• She was very involved, she hosted my baby shower, she got me tons of baby stuff, she was there through my entire labor and there when I go out of recovery, she wanted an update after every doctor appt... She was ecstatic to be a grandma, but also scared in the beginning because she had gotten pregnant at 17 was 18 when she had my eldest sister and her own mother died before my eldest sister was born, so my mom thought she was going to die to, like it was history repeating itself (except I was 18 when I got pregnant, 19 when I had her, and am now 20 and she is almost 6 months old) my mom is still here (THANK GOD!) and she absolutely loves being a grandma and I think she is the best grandma!
    Mama2BabyTaurus

Answer by Mama2BabyTaurus at 7:59 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Very helpful. I was placed on bedrest so she helped me a lot.
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 1:34 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• A little to involved. lol. No she was helpful and VERY opinionated.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 1:29 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• omg she did everything she possibly could do for me except have the baby lol i was 17 when i had my first and she was really supportive
    Mamii0f2

Answer by Mamii0f2 at 1:30 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• my mom was very involved in my pregnancy she was there when ever i needed her i couldnt have asked for a better mom when i was pregnant
    mistydaniels

Answer by mistydaniels at 1:30 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• She was very supportive, but let me have my own experience. Just don't ask her a question about something or you will never hear the end of it, especially if you don't take her advice. LOL
    christy_lvr

Answer by christy_lvr at 1:30 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• She was awesome! I was 17 and she was there when I was in labor and when my son was born, EVERYTHING!! I wanted her there and she was :)
    kjbennett26

Answer by kjbennett26 at 1:30 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• My parents both did help a lot with getting all the things I needed together...
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 1:31 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• My mom went with me to a couple of appointments and was one of my labor coaches in the delivery room. So glad because she was calm and supportive.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 1:31 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• not at all

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:31 PM on Oct. 27, 2010