JUST WONDERING if there is any options for myself and my son???????

As some of you know, I live unhappily, HAVE TO , with old grump. not married. Does anyone have a REAL GOOD suggestion as to what I could do to get out of this situation??? besides hide the body...lol.lol.lol. Yes i know about crappy states help, which treat you like shit. Any live-in jobs out there/????????????? LET ME KNOW ASAP. THANKS TO ALL FOR REAL HELP.

momson666

Asked by momson666 at 1:37 PM on Oct. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• Are you a CNA or caregiver? ... or a Nanny even.
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 1:38 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I've heard of live in nannying jobs that allow you to take children with you.. that would be nice :)
    LishaBee

Answer by LishaBee at 1:40 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Yes i have heard of nanny jobs too, but not around here so far. I live in Bloomingburg, New York area. I will search the internet when mr. NOSEY is not around. Thank you for your true imput. Thats what I need to hear. If anyone else thinks of anything serious, let me know ASAP. tHANKS SINCERELY, "at end of rope".
    momson666

Comment by momson666 (original poster) at 2:39 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• why do you think getting help from the state is wrong thats what they are thier for. People I know who have done now have own place, jobs and or are in college they and kids are free and happy. sometimes you have to do uncomfortable things to benifit you in the long run.
    peace013

Answer by peace013 at 2:46 PM on Oct. 27, 2010