Sort of a S/O off another ? about Jesus's Resurrection

Fellow Christians, do you need to "see" God to SEE GOD? I know I don't. And, I don't "need" to "see" "proof" that Jesus arose. I AM proof Jesus arose from the dead! As for not seeing God, I see God every morning I wake up, and have another day in the world He created for me. I see God everytime I look into the eyes of the man He blessed my life with. I see God everytime I look into the faces of my children and grandchildren He blessed me with. I see God everytime I look,and in everything and everywhere I look. God is everything to me,and I am nothing without Him.

jaycietaylorgma

Asked by jaycietaylorgma at 1:41 PM on Oct. 27, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• God is like the wind. You can't see the wind but you can see and feel it's effects.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 1:42 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Just keep in mind that not everybody sees what you see. I see the glory of nature when I look outside. I see my and my fiances DNA perfectly blended when I see my son. Obviously nobody will ever have proof that God exists. If you choose to believe, that's your decision. But if others choose not to, that's equally okay too.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 1:43 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I find it really sad that you think you are nothing without him.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 1:44 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• You are right Anouck, and it's just my opinion. I'm not trying to force them on anyone, just stating it the way I feel. IhartU, don't be sad for me. I was truly nothing before I came to Christ, and what I mean is, now everything and everyone in my life revolves around Him. He is the center of everything,and I can guarantee, I was nothing before Him,and I'd be nothing without Him now. I'm happy to be something in Him,and would never want to go back to the way I was.
    jaycietaylorgma

Comment by jaycietaylorgma (original poster) at 1:48 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I see God in everything...
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 1:51 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I think you said it perfectly. :) As complex as the world is, how WE are made, there is no doubt in my mind he is there! Someone or something had to plan this universe, especially this world to make it run so smoothly. While I understand and respect others decision not to believe, it also saddens me. My life is far from perfect, and I have heartaches but I know God is with me every step of the way.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 2:13 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I can't make myself not believe in God, I just do; like you I don't need "proof" because God is something I can feel. But just like I cannot force myself to not believe, I think atheists cannot force themselves to believe, it is just something they cannot feel.
    I don't like to see people trying to prove the other wrong, or trying to make them believe the way they do, because you can't force yourself to be something you are not.

Amlinich

Answer by Amlinich at 2:18 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• well said! I was going to say the same thing..that I see Him everywhere!! I thank Him daily for all he's done for me. I would say that I don't understand how others can't see it but I do. I was there once and I am so thankful my eyes are now open. The devil has no more control over my mind, Praise God! I just continue to pray for lost souls and that their eyes will be opened too :)
    kittieashy

Answer by kittieashy at 2:43 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

So true, Kittey. When I read your reply, "Amazing Grace" came to mind. "Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound, that saved a wretch like me. I once was lost,but now I'm found. Was blind, but now I see." What beautiful, true words.
    jaycietaylorgma

Comment by jaycietaylorgma (original poster) at 2:52 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• absolutely!! You know, sometimes I get jealous of the angels who get to worship the Father continuously. But then I think that they can't sing amazing grace. They don't have a testimony. And though they are with our Lord and Father, WE get to be His hands and Feet! We get to proclaim His Love. We get to Worship Him as well. So even though we have to be in this world, We are not OF this world and I would not trade my position or the time that I am alive for anything. This is the best hour to be alive, for it is the the time of the great Soul Harvest!! Have a blessed day sister!
    kittieashy

Answer by kittieashy at 3:17 PM on Oct. 27, 2010