co sleep parent?

we do sometimes, our daughter likes us to lay with her. I have done it with my boys since I was single at the time but now I am married and my daughter decided she doesn't want another sibling .. lol

r00j04j08

Asked by r00j04j08 at 1:48 PM on Oct. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• We had a hard time getting al of our boys out of our bed. The youngest, 6, will come into our bedroom to use the potty in the night. When he is done, he climbs right in between me and my husband. Although I think it may have been a little easier and we would have lots of alone time if they had slept in their beds in their rooms..... OH WELL!!
    eluc

Answer by eluc at 1:53 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I never did.... And I'm glad I didn't for several reasons. I saw how difficult it was for my friends who DID co-sleep to get their kids out of their beds. And also, my son tends to "travel" around his bed when he sleeps. We stayed with a friend of mine overnight a couple of weeks ago, and had to sleep in the same bed. He slept the whole night through, but I didn't, because he kept kicking me in the back, the stomach, the legs, the head... It was awful!
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 1:51 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• i co sleep with my daughter she can sleep in her own bed but she rather stay with me.
    VERONICAS_MOM

Answer by VERONICAS_MOM at 1:57 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I co-slept too. Not sure what your question is though, sorry.
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 1:49 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• What's your question...I co-sleep. If my oldest wakes in the middle of the night and ends up in my bed that's where he stays. If his daddy is home...few and far between, my hubby sleeps in his bed or they go to the guest bed and sleep. My youngest is still in a crib, not sure if he will end up in bed with me in a couple years when daddy deploys...he may. It's an emotional thing right now, as my son who is 25 months never did this until daddy started popping in and out, being gone long periods of time in the last 6 months for work.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 1:54 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I tried but never slept as long as she was in the bed with me. So we stopped.
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 2:02 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Mine slept with me until age 5. I had no issues getting him out.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 2:03 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I have a three year old and he sleeps with us. But I am READY for him to sleep in his OWN bed.
    Luisa621

Answer by Luisa621 at 2:37 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• sorry ladies. I was just asking who does it. Since I been though it I know how it goes, my 6 yr is just starting to stay in his own bed all the time. My daughter (if not already in there) comes in everynight.
    r00j04j08

Comment by r00j04j08 (original poster) at 7:27 PM on Oct. 27, 2010