My pets are acting weird...

Both my one dog and cat are acting super weird with me. My big dog has suddenly decided that when she sleeps with me her head has to be on me or against my back and the cat got ballsy and came to bed with me to (The big dog likes to go after her). Is it just mine are other pets acting strange this week too?

MamaSpurg

Asked by MamaSpurg at 1:50 PM on Oct. 27, 2010 in Pets

• My kitty has been acting weird the past few days. He's always been cuddly but NOW he HAS to be UNDER the blankets and right between dh and I...weirdo! I think it is because of the rain.
    NEMommaOf3

Answer by NEMommaOf3 at 6:42 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• My cat and dog have been fighting over a bone all morning. Since when does my cat like bones. LOL
    christy_lvr

Answer by christy_lvr at 1:52 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Are you prego? My dogs always acted weird before I was about to go into Labor and extra protective and cuddly while I was. :)
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 1:55 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• It doesn't sound weird to me...(when they still could) all my animals slept in my bed. And my dog always got her body under the covers and slept with her head on the pillow!
    sue118

Answer by sue118 at 1:55 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• My entire zoo has been the same as always. I always wake up with a mountain of cats piled on top of me (okay, usually 4 of them), and my dogs sleep on the floor next to the bed.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 1:52 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Nope not prego (At least I hope not, im on the pill....lol) But my big dog just wont leave me alone the past couple of days. She always comes into our bed after hubby leaves for work in the morning but this week shes had to have her head right on me or up against me. Shes an English Mastiff and weighs 160 lbs...shes not light LOL! Shes just been a bit weird this week.
    MamaSpurg

Comment by MamaSpurg (original poster) at 1:57 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Nothing any different here
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 1:59 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• pets know before you when your pregnant my cat and dogs have all changed since im pregnant the dogs lick my belly and the cat always sits near me or right next to me with his paw in my lap or on my belly
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 5:07 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Sometimes it's the weather.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 5:15 PM on Oct. 27, 2010