What do you think about that drink that on the news

I saw it on the new about this drink kids are drinking.
It like drinking 1 cup of coffee and
6 beers. Something should be done about that. what do you think?

HomeAlone45

Asked by HomeAlone45 at 1:52 PM on Oct. 27, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I'm sorry but who came up with that drink??? What are people thinking pumping this crap into kids-is the money really worth it????
    MLH92108

Answer by MLH92108 at 4:59 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• yea what drink?
    MamaSpurg

Answer by MamaSpurg at 1:54 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I know what you're talking about. My brothers drink them. I think that people need to be a bit mroe responsible..
    FatGirl239

Answer by FatGirl239 at 1:56 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• How is it any different than Red Bull and vodka? Or rum and coke? Students who are irresponsible will be no matter what drink they have.
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 2:00 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• What drink?
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 1:52 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• My brother goes to the school that it all happened at. My brother drinks them all the time and doesn't have a problem, but he also knows when to stop when he's drank too much.
    FatGirl239

Answer by FatGirl239 at 1:59 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I've wanted to try Four Lokos for a while! The only flavor I've found is the stupid fruit punch though. Sorry lol. To answer your question, though, people can be irresponsible with alcohol. I'd say that they've heard about how awesome the drink is, but didn't think about how much alcohol is in one can. I don't know of anyone who has made it through more than 1.5 cans of that stuff. It's definitely a fast and easy way to get drunk, and it's cheap. I prefer Red Bull and Vodka, most of the time (if I want alcohol and energy drinks), but I am curious about Four Lokos.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 7:54 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Are you talking about energy drinks. I let my DS have one every now and then. Not very often at all. They are bad for you. I thinnk it's worse than pop.
    horsesteelers

Answer by horsesteelers at 9:32 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 1:57 PM on Oct. 27, 2010