pork chops

I found some pork chops on sale and I baught some I was wanting to know what is a good recipe to make with them. I Don't want to use bbq sauce. any suggestions or help will be appreciated thanks!!!

iluvmymomasboys

Asked by iluvmymomasboys at 2:01 PM on Oct. 27, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I make scalloped potatoes and place the pork chops on top when I bake them. They are good grilled, without BBQ sause. Sometimes I chicken fry them. I bake them by themselves. Can you tell I like pork chops? LOL
    christy_lvr

Answer by christy_lvr at 2:03 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Pesto on the chops. That's what I am making for dinner tonight.
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 2:04 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I like them oven fried. I mix a little dijon mustard and lemon juice in a small bowl, then put some Italian bread crumbs on a plate. Spray a glass baking pan. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Dip each pork chop in the mustard mixture, then coat with bread crumbs, lay in the baking dish and bake until cooked.

If you don't have lemon juice you can use vinegar, or even just water....or you can skip the mustard and juice, and just use beaten eggs.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 2:06 PM on Oct. 27, 2010