Answering Questions...

Seriously...how hard is it to answer the question that is asked? It gets irritating to ask a question only to have someone use your question to get on their soapbox about something.

Do you always ANSWER the question asked or do you come in and make comments or pick apart what other people are answering?

AllAboutKeeley

Asked by AllAboutKeeley at 2:03 PM on Oct. 27, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I just answer. That is why the question was asked in the first place.
    christy_lvr

Answer by christy_lvr at 2:06 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I try to answer the question to the best of my ability. If I don't know the answer, or don't like the question, I don't answer at all.

earlgrey

Answer by earlgrey at 7:12 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I guess it depends... Sometimes I answer but other I but my 2 cents in...
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 2:05 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I've been very guilty of picking other's questions apart, but I have been working very hard the last few days to do better. It's not easy, but I don't want to stoop to a level that is not me.
    jaycietaylorgma

Answer by jaycietaylorgma at 2:12 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I like to answer questions. I try to answer according to what is being asked. I do look for questions that I can have fun with, or share things that I want to talk about, but only when the asker seems to be asking what I want to share.
    Reenieredhead

Answer by Reenieredhead at 11:30 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I answer the question. I rarely read the answers already posted because I don't have a lot of time. Just trying to help out if I can!
    keeckhardt

Answer by keeckhardt at 9:28 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I never even read the other people's posts. However, there are questions out there that are difficult to understand so it's entirely possible to have misunderstandings.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 10:57 AM on Oct. 28, 2010