Has anyone ever used Acai berry for weight loss, not the pills but the vitamins.

I want to try it, it's supposed to be really great for your immune system too. Has anyone ever tried it?

sissysmess

Asked by sissysmess at 12:54 PM on Oct. 30, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• I was going to try it, but found alot of articles on complaints of money being taken out of accounts.

I take the berry in my liquid vitamin, its healthy, but it has not made me lose anything.

When I started using it with FORM though I started loosing good weight. FORM is awesome for those that have no control over thier protion sizes, like me.

Photobucket
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 8:31 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• I saw the ad on my space, when you sign up for the free trial read the bottom in fine print. It says they will ship you a bottle a month (I think) and it's like $60. I know the sell something close to it at GNC.
    babygirl5151999

Answer by babygirl5151999 at 5:26 PM on Nov. 1, 2008