Has anyone tried the ShamWow?

Just wondering if you liked it or not.

wmjsease

Asked by wmjsease at 12:54 PM on Oct. 30, 2008 in Shopping

• i havent but it looks sham WOW!
    Anonymous

• I have, and I wouldnt by it again. Had one like four years ago. It's so totally not true all the things they say. lol
    Anonymous

• I love the part were is like "you spend 20 dollars a month on paper towels, why not spend that same amount ..."blah blah blah(something about buy it once and never needing paper towels again.

If you have to spend 20 dollars A MONTH on paper towels, you better have a large family to explain all the spills and messes you are cleaning up. LOL.
    ICPclwnLOV

Answer by ICPclwnLOV at 3:10 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• we went to the LAFair and bought them. they work! you just have to know how to use the "s motion"
    lilbabie85

Answer by lilbabie85 at 4:39 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• No but my son can resite the commercial for you:):) It's actually really cute yet annoying at the same time. :)
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 9:29 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Yeah and I don't think they're that great. I use paper towels to blow my nose with and I can't blow my nose on the ShamWow very well. LOL.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 4:45 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• Rediculous! I was so excited to see them in the store when the commercial says they are not available in stores. Put mine to the test right away dropping it in a small bowl of water to see if it just sucked up all the liquid. OOps. Guess I did it wrong. It just sat there and didn't soak up anymore liquid than a regular papertowel would have. When I lifted it out of the bowl, oops, the thing dripped all over the place. How does carnie-worker turned magician Vince make these things work anyway? I went to go throw my drippy wet towel in the dryer for a few minutes, and my sister warned me to "stop!". Apparnently you can throw the things in the washer, but not the dryer. The only thing that's true about the commercial is that everytime I go to use them I say "Wow! What a sham!"
    tealadyd

Answer by tealadyd at 3:35 PM on Jan. 16, 2009