trying to conceive

I was on the depovera shot had tryed it once and didnt continue it , had a positive blood test when went to er and two wks later was negative blood test and my gyno said and egg had implanted but didnt stay attached , so got my monthly or what i think was my monthly and have a high sex drive for past few days and have been tryin to concieve for last few days being active bout everyother day , am i obvualting and what our my chances of concieveing?

robbysmommy06

Asked by robbysmommy06 at 2:12 PM on Oct. 27, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• No one is going to know if you are ovulating, and no one is going to know your chances of conceiving.

If you want to know if you are ovulating or not, go buy an ovulation test. Good luck.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 2:30 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I was basically wondering has anyone got pregnant after being on depovera and how long did it take and if anyone has expeienced close to my situation
    robbysmommy06

Comment by robbysmommy06 (original poster) at 4:18 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• You can get pregnant while the med is still in your system...sometimes it can take months before you do. It's different for every woman.
    michelle121003

Answer by michelle121003 at 8:54 PM on Oct. 27, 2010