What are you doing for Halloween?!

What are you and your chiildren going to be?! :)

MOMSART

Asked by MOMSART at 12:57 PM on Oct. 30, 2008 in Just for Fun

• child/children**
    MOMSART

Answer by MOMSART at 12:57 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• My son is going as a pirate. He's also going to wear the costume again for his birthday party since it's a pirate theme. My fiance & I are going as a dead bride & groom.
    bassyentihw

Answer by bassyentihw at 1:03 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• My son is a black spider man, my dd is a tinker bell, and my 11mnth, I am just spraying his hair and painting his face orange.

We are doing a carnival, trick or treating, and dinner.
    racingmomma

Answer by racingmomma at 1:07 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• cute cute cute!
    MOMSART

Answer by MOMSART at 1:21 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• DS is going to be a spider, DD is going to be an Alabama cheer-leader.
    It;s going to be too cold to do a lot of trick-or-treating, so we're just gonna take them around the neighborhood, then come give candy out. We went to a fall festival at church last night. Tonight we will do pumpkin carvings.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 1:24 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• i'm taking my almost 8 month old trick or treating on broad street and than to the mall, and maybe to a couple of houses around here. She is going as a Pink Leoperd that looks like a cat
    tylersbaby85

Answer by tylersbaby85 at 1:24 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• omg! you all have great evenings planned!! too cute y'all! Im getting some great ideas!
    MOMSART

Answer by MOMSART at 1:32 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• I'm taking my little one trick or treating tonight.. She's a monkey.. then tomorrow there is a think at the church down the street from me. They are doing hay rides and games.. A lot of fun stuff for the kids.. and then on Saturday my uncle is having his Halloween party.. so we will go there for a few.. He actually makes a haunted house in his back yard, so I will be helping him out with that.
    atjm0919

Answer by atjm0919 at 1:39 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Since I am pregnant, my husband and I thought it would be fun for me to be a nun. My kids are going to be cowboy and cowgirl and they have little horses to go with it. then my husband has not yet got a costume:(
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 2:31 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Well tomorrow morning is my very first prenatal appointment. Later tomorrow evening I am taking my son trick or treating with my sister and her 2 kids. My son is going to be a ninja turtle.
    TattooedBeauty

Answer by TattooedBeauty at 3:24 PM on Oct. 30, 2008