Have you ever fallen out of love for one reason or another?

Is it possible to fall out of love with someone? Lack of time that they are home, lack of time that they spend with the family, their attitude changes(for the worst), etc.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:25 PM on Oct. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• I don't think you can fall out of love. IMO if you loose those feeling they were never love but rather in lust. I think you can loose your spark though.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 2:27 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I imagine all those factors you mention might make love disappear, it is only logical if you do not nurture love it dies....

Answer by older at 2:29 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• it happens all the time u just dont see it
    diana398

Answer by diana398 at 2:30 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• yes u can fall out of love
    ahsweetness

Answer by ahsweetness at 2:34 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• yes it happened to me and my husband after 10-12 yrs i didnt love him but i stayed for 20. wrong decision
    peace013

Answer by peace013 at 2:37 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• yes.people change
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 2:38 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• IMO there is no such thing in falling out of love. either you grow apart.. or you never were in love.
    mharleyghal

Answer by mharleyghal at 6:19 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I have. As people get older they change, I was with a guy for 5 years and at the end we no longer wanted the same things in life. It was time to move on.
    buzymamaof3

Answer by buzymamaof3 at 6:29 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• i believe so, so many factors can come into play.. as you stated above the time they spend with you, attitude, they change over time... you find out stuff.
    BobbieJo286

Answer by BobbieJo286 at 6:43 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I think if you can fall in love, of course you can fall out of love. What would make it a permanent feeling? Things change, people change or evolve and sometimes, not together on the same page. There are sometimes situations that cause people to fall out of love. I don't believe if you fall out of love you were only in lust, not at all.
    Anonymous