Anyone else tired of being super sensetive/emotional?! lol

I just had a, what I like to call "moment". I cried for like 15 minutes. I felt so stupid for crying, knowing Im stressing out my body & all. I was only a little annoyed with the fact that my unemployeed b/f offered to help one of his friends at the ranch where she works cause he was bored. I got up & started folding laundry, washing dishes, showered, and kept to myself. He kept trying to get my attention & be funny but I couldnt laugh or be happy no matter how much I wanted to. lol.. says she giving gas money to go out there.. ok, but! u have a V8, it sucks gas, & we could go through our stuff in the shed to see what we can & cannot take on our move to NH. his response was thats boring, & I have like nothing in there. its mainly our roomates. & complaining of his back hurting but that didnt phase him till before he left . ugh i dunno..see.. something so silly made me break down when he left :/ feel like im nuts..

mommyoftristan

Asked by mommyoftristan at 2:27 PM on Oct. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Don't think anything about it, my dear. Being pregnant gives you the perfect excuse to be emotional, and it IS an excuse with astronomical levels of hormones coursing through your veins. It's normal. Hang in there...you'll be back to normal a bit after the baby gets here, but until now, enjoy those Hallmark moments, and don't be upset when you get angry over little things or even nothing at all. Good luck, and congrats on your delicate condition!!!
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 2:31 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Thank You love :)
    mommyoftristan

Comment by mommyoftristan (original poster) at 2:37 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• ugh I hate it. i cry over the on star commercials. I seem to be meaner then ever.
    kileighsmommie

Answer by kileighsmommie at 3:44 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I was listening to a Carrie Underwood song on the way to work the other day and just started crying. Men really just don't get it. It is so weird and hard to explain. I have it really bad with this pregnancy, not as much with my first.
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 4:52 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• True. My mood swings are BAADDDDD.. BF can't stand it lol..... I cry at almost everything. he tries to toughen me up, seems to think pickin on me will help... but somedays i have to warn him... its not a day to pick on me even tho its all in fun. I have not gone out since july.. i think im jealous that he goes out every weekend.
    mommyoftristan

Comment by mommyoftristan (original poster) at 4:57 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I am barely pregnant, and I am already having mood swings!!! I just went off on both of my kids...
    mistical_me

Answer by mistical_me at 5:18 PM on Oct. 27, 2010