when you saw the duggars 19 th baby ill and tiny , did it make you feel so so sad, and wish they wont have another

maymummy

Asked by maymummy at 2:29 PM on Oct. 27, 2010 in General Parenting

• I wish they wouldn't anyway. I can't imagine that they have a close and personal relationship with all of them and it can't be good for her body to 'stay' pregnant like that. I am so glad that little baby was okay. I have heard them say they would have another if it is God's will.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 2:30 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Honestly....... yes:( And I watch the show often and kinda enjoy the big family and peace about them.

But maybe they should just enjoy the family they have now. I feel bad saying it...
    thelowlander

Answer by thelowlander at 2:32 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Yes. I think that they should count their blessing with having 19 healthy, intelligent children, and stop having children. The risks if they keep conceiving are too high in my opinion. Time to enjoy their family and close the baby factory.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 2:35 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I think they should have stopped way before number 19. I agree with But_Mommie, how do you have a personal relationship with each child when you have that many? The parents probably have to schedule appointment times with each of them just to get in a little bit of quality time with them.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 2:36 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I agree with both of the above answers.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 2:36 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Yes it did, and it wouldn't matter how many kids they had I would still feel bad for them. 19 kids is too many for any woman to give birth to, and I think her body is trying to tell her that. I doubt they will listen,t hough.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 2:38 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• No, I really don't care what they do. Everything seems to be working out for them. I have enough to deal with with my own family.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:38 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I see nothing wrong for them and agree with their beliefs that children are a blessing and the number of children you have is up to God, not to man. Bless their family!
    VintageWife

Answer by VintageWife at 3:05 PM on Oct. 27, 2010