Have you or someone you know gone on Jerry Springer?

Or Maury? Just curious lol

Namaste17

Asked by Namaste17 at 2:34 PM on Oct. 27, 2010 in Entertainment

• I hate Jerry Springer but i watch Maury all the time. I havent known anyone but I'm sure my SIL will be on there soon if she doesnt calm the hell down LOL
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 2:35 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• No. I don't hang out with those type of people, lol.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 2:35 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I love watching Jerry & Maurey but never new anyone on their show!! I would love to be a guest in the audience though lol
    ahsweetness

Answer by ahsweetness at 2:37 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I once (10 years ago) called their phone number and told them a bit of my situation with the inlaws back then. The producers called me back and wanted us all to be on the show! Of course the whole fam didn't want to go on national tv and talk about our "dirty laundry" hahaha!
    thelowlander

Answer by thelowlander at 2:41 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• nope, I would never air our dirty laundry on a show for the entire world to watch. But, I have to admit that there are days when I give i and watch one of those programs. I'd just never be on one.
    Petie

Answer by Petie at 3:08 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• LOL ya that's why I no longer have one thing to do with her she made herself into white trash when she went on that show! (she went on Sally)
    chica679

Answer by chica679 at 3:25 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• no but i have a cousin that went on ricki lake before it went off air she was on there for sleeping with another girls boyfriend she tried to wear a disguise but that got snatched off lmao
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 5:01 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I have two cousins from a different state that went on Jerry! Thank God I never got into one of the prime Jerry Springer situations but I loved to watch that show! Can't find it now here in Maine....waaaaaaaaah!

The one my cousins went on was about how their ex-stepdad was BOTH of their's baby's daddy and they WEREN'T polygamists or anything. He was fooling around with both (they were over 18) and both got pregnant but neither knew he was fooling around with the other...oh, yeah, and the girls are twins and both of them had twins, one had identical boys and the other identical girls.

The family doesn't really talk to the girls much anymore...wonder why?
    NEMommaOf3

Answer by NEMommaOf3 at 5:48 PM on Oct. 27, 2010