Wedding Rehearsal Dinner?

what is a wedding rehearsal dinner and do u have to have one?

Nikelegacy

Asked by Nikelegacy at 1:00 PM on Oct. 30, 2008 in Relationships

• you dont HAVE to but they're fun.. you can do anything from a bbq to a formal dinner
    sunshinebaby209

Answer by sunshinebaby209 at 1:01 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• We are having Ruby Tuesday cater ours at the church since everyone will already be there for the rehearsal that night....and so we can finish decorating!!
    Emmy_Dollface

Answer by Emmy_Dollface at 1:04 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Of course you don't have to. It's your wedding. Do whatever makes you happy! (I eloped. it made me very happy indeed)
    Hartless

Answer by Hartless at 1:05 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• you usually have them after you have the wedding rehearsal- the night before the wedding. it's for the wedding party and parents. It could be as simple as at someone's house or at a restaraunt or whatever you want to do really. IYou don't have to have one- but it is fun. Its usually when the bride and groom hand out gifts for the wedding party and make a toast and things like that. It really is a lot of fun. I would reccomend it!! If funds are limited- just do something simple at your house- doesn't have to be anything fancy.
    mykidsrock77

Answer by mykidsrock77 at 1:07 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• While you don't HAVE to have a rehearsal dinner, I've always thought it was a nice way to say thank you to everyone for being a part of the wedding. I think traditionally, everyone in the wedding party is invited.
    Anonymous