What will you be doing for Halloween to celebrate w/ your little one?

My family is on a shoe string budget and I am looking for fun ways to help my 18 month old and 3 year old celebrate besides going Trick O' Treating on Sunday.

PatricksMama07

Asked by PatricksMama07 at 2:48 PM on Oct. 27, 2010 in Holidays

• tricker treat & wach scarry movies...handing candy out
    asianmyss

Answer by asianmyss at 2:49 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• We had a Halloween party last weekend, which the kids thought was awesome! We carved pumpkins last week....well I ended up carving pumpkins:) We are going trick or treating with a few friends and then will go to their house afterwards and have hot cocoa. We might rent a Halloween movie, maybe Casper or Charlie Brown, the great pumpkin or whatever it is...That's all I've got. Hope this helps!
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 2:51 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• On Friday they have a Fall Festival at school and the kids get to wear their costumes, and they'll be visiting each classroom. I'm going in to help volunteer that day. Saturday the mall has an event going on, and on Saturday and Sunday the zoo has Boo at the Zoo. I want to take him to the mall on Saturday and to the zoo on Sunday. I know the mall is free and the zoo has a $3 admission fee for adults and $1 for kids (not sure if for that event however). I also found out that Ashley Furniture is having a costume contest as well, on Sunday I think (12-2), so I may take him to that, except that DH probably won't even be awake by that time (lazy butt, LOL).

Anyway, check online for your local events calendar, they may have things going on that are inexpensive.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 2:55 PM on Oct. 27, 2010