What is an appropriate amount of time per week to spend with your SO?

My boyfriend and I have been together since April this year. We do not live together, but plan to move in together in about a month. We are together everyday weather im at his house or he's at mine, or we go somewhere.

He goes hunting in the winter and fishing in the summer, and that's the only time he really takes for himself.

Do we need more time to ourselves?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:51 PM on Oct. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• lost! being married, we spend all of our time together, and if we go anywhere( friends, hunting, camping) we do it together as a family, so I guess we soend all time that he is not at work, together
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 2:53 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Before DH & I were married we spent all of our time together anytime we had free. Now, we still do the same. After our son is asleep we have "our time". I don't see anything wrong with spending a lot of time together, I think it's a good thing.
    momofone221

Answer by momofone221 at 2:57 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• SO and I spend almost all the time he has not working together. And sometimes, he will take time to go do his thing, and I do the same.
    If your relationship works, why question it? Some people need to be together 24/7 and some dont.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 3:03 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• we spend every waking hour together so it really isn't a problem for us. We are inseparable and we love it that way...=)

4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 3:11 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• my SO works 12hr days and i go to school full time and work part time, most of our "free" time is spent with our daughter and we are "together" a lot, but usually doing work. he's a teacher so always has to bring work home and i have papers, hw, etc. so we make sure we have one night a week with cell phones off and just have "us" time, either a late dinner together or 'date night' out, it really helps to reconnect :)
    lexi8622

Answer by lexi8622 at 3:45 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• yeah it good to spend time with your SO but it is also good to have time to yourself to relax & enjoy the quiet
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 6:26 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• i really don't think there sould be a time limit with your SO.... if you two need a little me time away from eachother then do it... but i really love spending time with my SO even if at times we are at home we do our own thing every now and then.... but i love the company of my husband.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 7:58 PM on Oct. 27, 2010