when was the last time u did something romantic for your husband or boyfriend

diana398

Asked by diana398 at 2:53 PM on Oct. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• one day a week my bf has a night class, after a 10hr work day (he's a teacher) and he'd asked me last week to have a bath ready for him when he got hom,e b/c he was so exhausted. so instead of just running a bath, i filled the bathroom with lit candles and had baked him his favorite cupcakes- and with icing i wrote " I <3 (heart) u, relax & enjoy!", and left it on the bathroom counter for him...he was thoroughly surprised when he got home and couldn't believe i did all that :)
    lexi8622

Answer by lexi8622 at 3:43 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• not too long ago... Hes in training again in another state been gone 10 months now. I still find time to send him sweet cards, cookies, or "fun stuff" ... he he
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 2:54 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• last night ;)
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 3:09 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• We aren't foo foo romantic types so I feel like the thoughtful things I do show I care. The other night he was looking for my travel coffee mug that he had brought to work and lost. So when I was at the store I picked up a big pack of disposable travel coffee cups that he could take with him in the a.m.
    It's the little things...
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 3:11 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Yesterday.

I do something for my husband almost everyday that **he** views as romantic.

His view of romantic and mine are 2 different things. However, we both try our best to do a little something something everyday that the other will feel is romantic. Whether that be: seeing a little something special at the store and bringing it home to them (even if it's just something special from the grocery store), to bubble baths, to flowers, to watching a movie together..etc..etc.. We try our best to do something everday for each other.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:24 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• when i had a boyfriend i try to do nice things for him but it never worked out as i planned
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 6:23 PM on Oct. 27, 2010