What do you think....

I am pregnant with twins... I husband is in the military and he dosen't know that i'm pregnant.... How should i break the news to him?

Paduani

Asked by Paduani at 2:56 PM on Oct. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Depending on how soon you want ot tell him, you could send him a care package with two onesies in it and see if he catches on. Or a #1 dad t shirt (that's how a friend of mine told her hubby while he was away). If you have an older chld, you can get a picture of them wearing a shirt that says I'm the big borther/sister and send that to him also.
    LorisChar

Answer by LorisChar at 3:25 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Good Idea... Except this is my 1st pregnancy... lol... i like the onesies idea!
    Paduani

Comment by Paduani (original poster) at 3:26 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I really like the onesie idea!!! You could have "Baby A" and "Baby B" written on them!!! :D
    mistical_me

Answer by mistical_me at 5:09 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I absolutely love the onsie idea!
    Mama2BabyTaurus

Answer by Mama2BabyTaurus at 7:55 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• If you want to be able to hear/see his reaction to the news, I suggest looking into Skype -- where you can talk to each other and see each other via webcams (if he's in an area where he can do this, of course). Then pull out the onesies! :-)
    Sirrah98

Answer by Sirrah98 at 2:32 AM on Oct. 28, 2010