has ur husband ever help u with planting plants or weed pulling

diana398

Asked by diana398 at 2:56 PM on Oct. 27, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Gardening is something I enjoy, so he doesn't have to help with it much. He mows the lawn. This summer he helped me get new bushes planted - 14 in all! I was glad to have the help :)
    .science.mom.

Answer by .science.mom. at 6:37 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• my husband usually takes care of all the yard work such as weeding and mowing stuff like that..my flower bed is mine ...lol..i do the planting and i pull weeds from it but from time to time if i need the help he will help my kids also help!
    gracelessstar21

Answer by gracelessstar21 at 3:00 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• My husband does the outside work and I take care of the inside(for the most part).
    Carolannie

Answer by Carolannie at 3:04 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• He does the majority of it. If I try I break out in an awful rash :o(.
    4time-mom

Answer by 4time-mom at 3:12 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I wanted to plant a garden last spring by myself but he completely butted in and took over. After I saw all the hard work it was I was glad he did so but I was annoyed at the time.
    Now he lets me and our oldest keep up on the weed and lawn care though. I guess he had enough during planting season.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 3:13 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• My husband tills the big garden every Spring and then I plant it & generally keep it weeded. He does all of the mowing himself & our son does most of the weed-whacking. I take care of the two smaller gardens, tilling, planting & weeding them myself.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 7:49 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Yes. We share the yard work, though, he does do a bit more than I do.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 10:11 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• My husband does all the mowing and does the "engineering" of the garden, keeping brick borders in order. This summer he started helping with the tomatoes, spraying for fungus, pruning, etc. and also pulling weeds on occasion.
    mikesmom65270

Answer by mikesmom65270 at 12:08 AM on Oct. 28, 2010