What do I do?

My daughter is a year and a half old. Her dad and I have been split up since she was probably 6 months old. He hasn't paid a dime of child support (b.c it hasn't been ordered yet, im still waiting on the court), his parenting time is every other weekend from fri to sunday. He asked me today if it was possible if he picks her up to spend time with her tomorrow.

Would you ladies let your kids dad take them extra time?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:00 PM on Oct. 27, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• depends on the situation honestly, are u on good terms, does he get along well with dd, would he bring her back on time, do u trust him, has he taken advantage of all the time he gets with his dd? if yes to all the questions, then probably.
    Phippsandrea

Answer by Phippsandrea at 3:02 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Depends on if you can trust him. Only you can decide if it's appropriate. If he's a good Dad, then why not?
    momofone221

Answer by momofone221 at 3:02 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• No.
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 3:18 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I would say "sure, but I really need you to bring a pack of diapers and she needs XXXXX and XXXXXXXX"
    MamaJasmine

Answer by MamaJasmine at 7:45 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I dont know. If he has helped you with her, had his time with her every weekend, and you trust him, why not?
    But if you are worried about it, trust your female intuition.

And if he takes her, go and do something for yourself! Have a good time!
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 3:29 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• first of all he needs to man up and pay child support.... you didn't make the baby on your own... so if yes he does want an extra day let him know that money needs to come your way to help out with your daughter... but if he does want an extra day for just one weekend just let him know that only this time.... and have a little alone time with your self and some girlfriends and get your dance on if you do that sort of thing.... or just relax and collect your thoughts.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 3:21 PM on Oct. 29, 2010