how do you feel about same sex couples having kids?

Mamii0f2

Asked by Mamii0f2 at 3:03 PM on Oct. 27, 2010 in Parenting Debate

• i think anyone can be a parent regardless of gender. they can still be loving,nuturing,kind,and teach them to be the same regardless of gender. love knows no gender.
    stargazer74

Answer by stargazer74 at 3:15 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• If they want to be parents, all the power to them. They deserve it just as much as couples of the opposite sex.
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 3:05 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• If they want to have kids then more power to them!! Your sexual preferance does not dictate what kind of parent you will be.
    michelle121003

Answer by michelle121003 at 3:05 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I think its okay, its to many parent-less kids in the world for me or anybody else, to judge what sex parents somebody should have.
    KeishaWoods

Answer by KeishaWoods at 3:07 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• More power to them! I think being a parent isn't just for hetero's. If you have the love, time, and money to support a child, that's what counts.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 3:10 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• i think it's fine there is nothing wrong with it at all!!
    gracelessstar21

Answer by gracelessstar21 at 3:10 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Mostly I think, "Congratulations!!"
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 3:10 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I don't care if you are same-sex or not.. You have the right to have children as long as you can provide a safe, healthy environment.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 3:11 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• in my experience all the same sex couples i know who have raised kids have been wonderful parents and all of their kids have turned out to be great people. so, i don't think anything different than if it was a 'traditional' couple
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 3:14 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Personally I don't think the parents gender should matter, what is important is that the child will be wanted, loved, taken care of and raised in a healthy environment.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 3:16 PM on Oct. 27, 2010