My mom is going to do an abortion?? what?!!! i can't believe it.

well i can't believe she s going to do that, i only 16 pregnant from my second child but destroying a life wasn't on my opcions... well she is my mom she should know how to protect her self right? well she never told me that she is... i heard her talking with her friends that she can't have a baby right now because she have a busy life and this and that... OMG i can't judge her but... it's like she is killing a life right? she and my stepdad should know how to protect themselfs... i really can believe it, i'm pregnant almost 8 months pregnant and she is going to take her baby! what kind of example she want to give me? that i always can take a life away if my life is to busy?
i know that is her body and her baby, but that baby could be my brother or my sister... why would a women to that ?
we are are five at the moment but soon we will be six when i give birth.

Sofiah

Asked by Sofiah at 3:05 PM on Oct. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Ummm...did you actually hear the words "I'm pregnant" or "I'm getting an abortion"??? If not, don't jump to conclusions - she may just have been stating that she doesn't want a baby right now.
    Anonymous

• Sorry that you are upset about this hun.. But like you said, it is your mother's choice.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 3:10 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• She is probably just freaking out since she will be a grandma 2 x's and then adding a new baby of HER OWN would wow - be hard to deal with I would think...
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 3:10 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Maybe you and your child are already too much for her to handle right now. It seems like you can only think of how YOU feel. Think of the burden that you have placed on your Mother. Get your own life together then maybe your Mother will be able to live her own. I suppose you live with your Parents too. You should go on birth control after your child is born so your Mom & Dad don't have the stress of taking care of any more of YOUR children. Shame on you to judge your Mother. Give the poor woman a break!
    Anonymous

• I think you should just respect your moms choice, and just be there for her, your views on abortion are not your mother views. Beating her over the head with how you view things is not going to solve anything. I pray everything works out for you and your mom...
    KeishaWoods

Answer by KeishaWoods at 3:11 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• If you find that this situation was heard acurately, talk with her.

Maybe if you just put it bluntly "Mom, please don't kill my brother or sister. I know it's bad timing, but we can all work together to support one another." Or something like that, she might think about the true reality of the situation. It's a baby...... a part of your family. Not a bother.
    thelowlander

Answer by thelowlander at 3:13 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• A bit harsh anon. I agree that she and children is a HUGE burden. Your honesty is good. Perhaps a bit more carefull next time. This is a child, with children, also dealing with possible loss of bro or sis. Alot for a child to emotionally deal with.

Just be careful with people's feelings. And yes...... Birth control should be taken much more seriously in this family.
    thelowlander

Answer by thelowlander at 3:15 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Anonymous.
    knew she was pregnant from the other day her friends came here and they asked her if she did the test and she said yes, and they ask her what she was is going to do, she said that this wasn't the right time to get pregnant. so she is 100% pregnant, it make me sad because she could try to find a solutions instead of getting an abortion. she enough money to have another child we are not poor or anything like that. so what is the problem? she is too busy?
    Sofiah

Comment by Sofiah (original poster) at 3:16 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Don't judge your mother. She brought you into this world, she deserves your respect even if you disagree with her.
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 3:16 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• maybe you are missing the point that she alreayd has raised YOU and now she's probably doing her share in raising your child and new baby to come if you are 16 and still going to school ( I can only hope )
    Anonymous