I think it is time to fire Joy from the view, what do think?

If you saw the view today or the day she walked of stage when O'Rielly was there.
Joy was out of line and needs to think before she spews her hatred to the public. Her comments about "going to hell" and the "B" word are just wrong!
If she would say what is a fact then that would okay, but she do not, she just calls people names and acts like a child.
She is just wrong for this Show.
His has her own show that is not doing well I wonder why?

gammie

Asked by gammie at 3:05 PM on Oct. 27, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I think that's the whole purpose for Joy being on the show, to stir up controversy. I can't stand her either. I do think she is extremely disrespectful. She is the loudest most obnoxious one on the show.
    LIFO

Answer by LIFO at 6:39 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Rosie saw the door pretty clearly too.
    Barbara waits a little too long to cut the diseased heifer from the herd. Where is The Donald when we need him!
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 3:13 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• she is expressing her view, why would they fire her for that?--

LMAO!!!!!! i can not even stop laughing long enough to think straight! LOLOLOL!!!
    why would anyone get fired for expressing their own view?!?!?! (i think i just choked on my diet dp.)
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 3:10 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• why would anyone get fired for expressing their own view?!?!?!
    **
    Juan Williams
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 3:14 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• The entire show sucks, a bunch of women sitting around all flapping their lips at the same time, I can't watch it for more than 30 seconds at a time... But if you think she needs to be fired, then the same goes for Elizabeth Hasselbeck, that woman is insane.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 3:07 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I stopped watching the show regularly because they are all so vile and spew opinion as fact. I sort of already fired them :)
    urkiddingright

Answer by urkiddingright at 3:15 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• My opinion~Joy Behar is an unprofessional Jackass.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 3:46 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Juan Williams was warned to not say inflammatory comments on air as it was a conflict with his job at NPR. He decided to do it anyway. It was a conflict of interest for his day job

***
    Yet it is NOT a conflict of interest for Nina Totenberg when she speaks out of turn or with malicious intent?! Oooh! Another example of a DOUBLE STANDARD!! :oP
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 3:35 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I think it's time to just cancel that stupid show,and rid the airwaves of the poison they spew. The only one on there who is anywhere near being palatable is Elisabeth,and they limit her to being able to say "hello",and "good-bye" because God forbid! She actually utter one peep against any of the other heifers on there!
    jaycietaylorgma

Answer by jaycietaylorgma at 3:48 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• grly and jayci said it..meh seeing as how Juan got canned for much less...why not unjoyful hag behar too?

Really though idc let her keep spewing and showing her colors..washed up hag
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 3:51 PM on Oct. 27, 2010