New moms????

Is being a parent harder or easier than you thought?

jessesmama22

Asked by jessesmama22 at 3:14 PM on Oct. 27, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• WAY HARDER! im not a new mom, but its the hardest job I have ever or will ever have! For sure, but the most rewarding!
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 3:14 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Truthfully? Easier.
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 3:15 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I have mixed emotions. Its harder sometimes I will be honest. But its truly rewarding!
    mercy928

Answer by mercy928 at 3:23 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• It was as hard as I expected, but yet also easier than I imagined and more wonderful than anything I've ever felt.
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 4:24 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Harder. You never realize the time commitment until you actually have one. No one can prepare you for that. It's funny though, because you love every minute of it.
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 4:55 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• it has it's hard times and it's times that are a walk on the park...lol
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 9:22 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I had extremely low expectations. My husband was a very high maintenance baby and I thought for sure our baby would take after him. Thankfully, she is fairly laid back and an easy baby. A bit clingy but, oh well, you can't have everything.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 9:40 PM on Oct. 27, 2010