Makes me laugh how..

Many women get on CM to ask something for advice or just to vent and another person responds with anger..Don't be so uptight Moms we r all here to ask,vent or just have fun.I have never in anyway made fun of or cut down anyone for their opinions or beliefs..dang ppl!;)That's what CM is here for isn't it? or since I'm pretty new here will I see alott of mean,rude ppl?because if I have a ? or want to vent I'm going to do it without affending anyone.There are ways to do it with class!I feel anyway;)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:21 PM on Oct. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• I agree.

Answer by older at 3:22 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• What I find funny is women get on here and post things.. Thinking that some people won't remember their previous posts.. and then may themselves look horrible.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 3:31 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• i agree
    wildwiccan83

Answer by wildwiccan83 at 3:41 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• amen!
    urkiddingright

Answer by urkiddingright at 4:00 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Sometimes you can tell the fake posts. Like something so preposterous that there's no way it's a woman's post.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 4:23 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I don't get the anger, either I mean yes everyone is entitled to an opinion BUT don't share your opinion in such a way that it attacks the original poster!
    NEMommaOf3

Answer by NEMommaOf3 at 5:38 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• You posted anon, you aren't that new.
    Anonymous

• some people just act crazy sometimes i try not to get mad or be rude to people i try to make friends
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 6:16 PM on Oct. 27, 2010