Any making or made a baby room? Whats the theme?

Well before I can make the baby room or even start on it, i have to make my bedroom actually LOOK like a bedroom instead a hole in the room...(im surprising my SO for when he gets home from work =)

After I finish that im going to move stuff out from the space next to our room and design the baby room...the theme is Stars. We have a big thing for stars and the beautiful sight. When he got me pregnant it was under the stars on a very romantic night. The stars were all out and I believe that the babys room should be stars...because magic can happen and make you the luckiest and happiest person alive.

So id like to hear what you had for a theme or what the babys theme is going to be =)

MissKellee

Asked by MissKellee at 1:10 PM on Oct. 30, 2008 in Pregnancy

• We are going with a zoo theme because we thought a boy or a girl would enjoy.
    mommyenglish

Answer by mommyenglish at 1:24 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• i should know the Gender Nov. 19th, ill be about 18-19 weeks i believe...i cant think that far ahead currently...for some reason im suffering from memory loss and not sure why...hmm but stars..you know those glow in the dark stars that you stick to the walls and ceiling, THATS the theme =]

but during the day we'll have some actual noticable stars so the baby can see it in the morning too =)
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 1:26 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Aww, thats going to be beautiful! And I love how it has special meaning to the 3 of you. For DS, we started his room out in planes, trains and automoblies but as he got older we've slowly changed it. He still has soem of those things but we started putting things with the bold primary colors in there, and his bed and bed clothes are Go Diego Go. He's obsessed with that. DD has her room in butterlies, flowers and fairies. Her room is awesome! I would have loved a room like that when I was little. lol. I found out this morning I'm pregnant with #3, and he/she will go in the room with Nate or Aly, depending on if he/she is a he or a she. lol. (I hate calling he/she an "it.") BTW, DS is 2 and DD is 1.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 1:37 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• we are doing aquarium
    babykins362003

Answer by babykins362003 at 1:56 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Well we don't and won't know the sex so we are going with a neutral betting that is cream with a darker blue, a sage green, and a deep red/orange. (I can honestly say I don't like the pale baby colors, so I did some serious digging for the bedding I wanted...) We will be painting the back wall the redish-orange color, and the side walls that pale sage green or the cream. I don't know if you have ever read the children's book, "guess how much I love you," but a young bunny and his dad are going back and forth over who loves each other more. It is my favorite children's book, so we will be decorating around that :)
    leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 2:12 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Sounds like a beautiful room!! My son just turned one and we are FINALLY getting around to doing his room. Sad, I know, but we have been waiting because we are going to start remodeling next week. I am due with a girl in January and they will have to share a room for a while, so we were wanting something gender neutral. We are doing each wall a different color. One red, one blue, one orange, and one green. We are going to paint the ceiling yellow. We found some really cute carpet (more boyish, but cute) that has farm stuff and roads. I am excited to see how it turns out!!
    FertMert

Answer by FertMert at 5:31 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• A castle with a blue sky full of clouds and a dragon on one wall. Some of the clouds even make shapes like a bunny or duck. I love renaissance stuff and it just fit for a little boy!
    TheDragn01

Answer by TheDragn01 at 7:38 PM on Oct. 30, 2008