Jogging without a jogging stroller?

I have a double stroller, with carseat (3 month old) and a set for my 2 year old. I was just wondering does anyone go jogging with a regualr stroller not joggin stroller?

kiansmom0423

Asked by kiansmom0423 at 3:27 PM on Oct. 27, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I take my boys to the track and push them in a regular double stroller. Its a front and back stroller, not a side by side. Anyways, Its not a jogger. And I tend to walk fast, same speed as jogging. But my body feels weird jogging. I went once without the boys, and it was the most awkward thing ever! haha It was literally my first time alone in three years, so not holding someone, or pushing a stroller made my hands and arms feel extremely awkward! haha I had a good laugh about it thinking if anyone saw me.
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 3:35 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Yes I go jogging with a regular stroller, it's not a double though. It's actually not that bad, but it can get a little bumpy. then again, I don't know what it's like to use a jogging stroller
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 3:29 PM on Oct. 27, 2010