sex of baby

I have gone for three sonograms and still can't see the sex the baby legs are closed. Like fort knocks. Has this happened to anyone else. I am 25 weeks. Just wondering?? What was ur baby. I really want to baby shop. Bummed.

akmami0f4

Asked by akmami0f4 at 3:29 PM on Oct. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• My daughter didnt want to show off that she was a girl until 22 weeks... took 3 US. My son he was all about showing us everything lol Hope you find out soon... stich to greens and yellows for now. Congrats
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 3:31 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I had to take my ultrasound twice. first time i got into an agrument with a friend and the curled up real tight and didnt move. Second time we found out it was a boy. Hang in there you will know before long
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 3:32 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Have you tried having some sugar before your ultrasound? Even a small amount of caffeine? I never had this problem, both my boys were SPREAD eagle when we did the ultrasound!!!
    mistical_me

Answer by mistical_me at 3:54 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• get gender neutral colors for the baby til you can get the baby to open up lol
    -MidnightKarma-

Answer by -MidnightKarma- at 4:08 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• My insurance wouldn't even cover a 20 week US unless it was medically necessary. I didn't find out the sex of mine until week 30.
    lyricsoprano90

Answer by lyricsoprano90 at 4:13 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• If worse comes to worse go with neutrals! Before you next appointment drink something sugary, caffiene or orange juice possibly. Good Luck!
    Mama2BabyTaurus

Answer by Mama2BabyTaurus at 7:39 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Awww.....we found out the gender at 19 weeks.....3 white lines...girl all the way. I already knew in my heart anyway. I had chosen her name at 12 weeks. I like the other suggestions about drinking something sugary. I think the juice idea sounds great! Good luck on your next US and congratulations on your pregnancy!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 11:21 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I had one do that:0 Turned out to be a boy;)
    thelowlander

Answer by thelowlander at 11:52 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I found out at my first ultrasound but not till the very end I was so scared I wasnt going to find out our little guy just didnt want to show us at first.
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 2:37 PM on Oct. 28, 2010