I want my Boobs back help please!!

So my Ds drinks plenty of things from a bottle like juices and water but refuses to drink breast milk, formula, or cows milk from the bottle. I would love to be able to drop him off at grandmas over night so i can have time to be a wife or even go out with friends and have actual adult conversations and not have to worry that my ds is being milk deprived any suggestions???

veronicamw

Asked by veronicamw at 3:34 PM on Oct. 27, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• have you tried a sippy?
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 3:41 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• yeah he just throws them around like you would a ball most of the time
    veronicamw

Comment by veronicamw (original poster) at 3:44 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• That's how weaning starts- with one night. Then more nights later. If he's over a year, he won't be "deprived" of anything he needs, he just might have a grumpy night when he realizes that mom's needs matter too. My daughter is a little over 2 and she still nurses, although if I have to work one night and she has to stay with a babysitter and not nurse, she's fine.
    soflashelley

Answer by soflashelley at 10:33 AM on Oct. 28, 2010