Vacation spots

Where will you be going on your next vacation and what was your favorite vacation of all time?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:47 PM on Oct. 27, 2010 in Travel

• We are taking a trip to branson in january (off season rates yay) my favorite trip was six flags over texas :)
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 4:42 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Good question. My hubby and I are fixing to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary and I think that's worth really celebrating-not too many people stay married for that length of time to one person anymore...I was wondering to where another good place to go-we are both travelers and wonder is there a place we must see. My favorite vacation of all time was summer before last we spent 35 days traveling through Europe visiting Ireland, England, Germany, Switzerland, and Italy...Best by far of any place else we have ever been. It's a toss up between Switzerland and Italy...I can't choose because I like them the best for totally different reasons.
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 6:26 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• We go to HOlden Beach N.C. every year. A very family friendly beach. In the fall my husband and my self go to Napa, then to Vegas. We are happier when we get some couple time. Napa is beautiful and we drink a little too much. Then to Vegas to the Belliago hotel and a little pampering.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 9:27 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Anywhere HOT I love!! Vegas is always a good time.
    isabellem

Answer by isabellem at 9:16 PM on Nov. 21, 2010