who else gets annoyed when your at a store and you see kids running around acting crazy and the mother just continues with her shopping like it's okay?

Mamii0f2

Asked by Mamii0f2 at 3:49 PM on Oct. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Me! I do one of these
    Simon rolls eyes
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 3:52 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I love it when I see kids acting up and they are not mine. It makes me feel like a good mommy.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:52 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I do.
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 3:51 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• it dont bother me cuz im one of those people my son knows to stay close by but im not going to be telling him constantly get over here dont do that blah blah blah....he aint doing any harm
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 3:52 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Drives me nuts, I think it is extremely rude of the parents to allow their children to act like that. I try to remember that the child doesn't know he/she is acting like a brat if the parent never reprimands them or teaches them that you don't act like a wild animal in public.
    tony1638

Answer by tony1638 at 3:53 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• LOL yeah really i mean when all my kids were 5 3 and newborn if i went to the store the baby stayed in the carseat in the front of the basket and i had a blue grover body leash for my son and a red elmo one for my daughter and the straps i put 1 on each of my wrist true some people criticized me but I just smiled and told them "Atleast i don't have to worry about 1 getting away when im not looking or have to chase 1 down" :)
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 3:54 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Just glad it's not mine.
    Iluvmy5

Answer by Iluvmy5 at 3:57 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• it can be annoying but i try to think that mom or caregiver must be having a hard day.
    stargazer74

Answer by stargazer74 at 4:08 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Rudeness! and lack of class! I really can't stand it. It's one thing if the kids are acting up and you see them trying. But if they just go about letting them terrorize everything and everyone...... It's appauling.
    thelowlander

Answer by thelowlander at 3:58 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• *Raises hand* I hate when parents don't take responsibility for their children's actions. A newborn, ok, but a 3-4+, not ok. I'm not saying to beat your kids into submission, but a little discipline can go a long way.
    gumby11883

Answer by gumby11883 at 4:04 PM on Oct. 27, 2010