What do you think about Obama saying that Republicans should sit in the back of the bus?

What do you think would have happened if a white man had said this about Democrats?

SweetLuci

Asked by SweetLuci at 3:56 PM on Oct. 27, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• They'd have been eaten alive by the liberal msm! We all know that..
    O continues to justify my feelings of dislike for his beliefs/ways.He is imo the most divisive president in my lifetime at least.He also told Latinos pubs are their 'enemies'..he's very divisive without a doubt.

tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 4:00 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• If a republican said that about democrats there would be such an uproar. It was wrong and he should apologize.
    tony1638

Answer by tony1638 at 4:00 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• (I'm a Democrat) I think what he said was callous and not warranted. He could have used a much better and less offensive phrase.
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 3:58 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Let's not frgethis comments about mid western folks (I believe it was them) 'clinging to their guns and religion'

I mean come on shitty divisive commet after shitty divisive comment and he continues to be excused
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 4:02 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I think if John McCain had said it he would have been called racist... Democrats are notorious for giving themselves free passes on racial issues. Look at Harry Reid & Joe Biden
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 4:29 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Wait.........the economy was pulled out of the ditch? I must have missed something, because it seems to me that it's just sunk further and further into the ditch in the last few years.....
    MommaTurbo

Answer by MommaTurbo at 4:05 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Regardless of what he intended had a Republican, especially a white Republican, said the exact same thing the sh** would be hitting the fan.
    sopranomommy

Answer by sopranomommy at 4:35 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Coming from someone who ~ in my personal opinion ~ should be designated as the chief window licker, the comment was crass at best. At its worst it does carry racial overtones and implications.

Now, if Obama is gonna lick the windows while the bus is driving I'd gladly sit in the back just so I wouldn't miss a single slurp.

If a white person had said it the media, the libs, the NAACP, Rev. Jesse, and my man Al would all be out there stumping and shouting until they got an apology and forced a resignation.
    Farmlady09

Answer by Farmlady09 at 4:55 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I think what I've thought all along about Barry. He's a racist, in over his head, with no clue what he's doing narcissistic egomaniac who is so full of himself he has no idea the world doesn't revolve around him. Had ANY Repub DARED utter a sentence like that, they'd have been publicly crucified, they and their families lives would be over as they know it, and they'd most likely have to move to outer Mongolia. But, since it's the anointed one, he can do and say whatever he likes, cause,well, after all it IS the anointed one!
    jaycietaylorgma

Answer by jaycietaylorgma at 6:03 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I think Obama is a classless jackwad that should not just be in the back of the bus he should be in the trunk.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 6:06 PM on Oct. 27, 2010