What did you crave?

What did you crave when you were pregnant? With my first son, I didn't crave anything. With my second, I craved banana peppers!!! With this pregnancy, we have yet to find out!

mistical_me

Asked by mistical_me at 4:04 PM on Oct. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• With my first it was tomato juice, always always always and soft pretzels with pizza sauce and parmesan cheese! She was born in May but due in June so I guess maybe it had something to do with the harvest being ready :D

My second it was corned beef and cabbage...little bugger was born the day before St.Patrick's Day, too! A day before MY birthday, LMBO!

With my last it was caramel apples. I constantly wanted caramel apples. I made caramel apple pie, homemade caramel apples, bought that instant hot apple cider (caramel apple flavored), hot caramel sundaes with apple pie ice cream...She was born September 28th...
    NEMommaOf3

Answer by NEMommaOf3 at 4:50 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Soft pretzels for my first and third. Nothing really for the second.
    gumby11883

Answer by gumby11883 at 4:05 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Healthy: watermelon, oranges and pineappple

unhealthy: Chicken and cheese quesadillas and fudgy brownies (not the cake kind)

Sarahbeth7

Answer by Sarahbeth7 at 4:06 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• With my first it was bean burritos, with the second it was veggie burritos and with this one it's been popcorn, frozen fruit bars and Tabasco sauce. Last night was odd as I wanted a diet-coke, some thing I NEVER drink as I do not like soda...
    mslksdh

Answer by mslksdh at 4:09 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Strawberries! I would eat a whole carton each day...I permanently has strawberry lipstick!
    SabrinaBean

Answer by SabrinaBean at 4:09 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Nothin with my first, with this pregnancy dipped cone from mcdonalds, lol so heathly
    ashcrash

Answer by ashcrash at 4:09 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• It changes a lot for me throughout my pregnancies. With my first it was mostly "meat and potatoes" kind of stuff. Real hearty food. WIth my second one, it was fast food BAD! McD's in particular! With this one it's been a weird mix of things i dont normally like. Like Chinese food and Burger King! *barf*
    MommaTurbo

Answer by MommaTurbo at 4:10 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• 1st born i craved pizza and ice cream the most I did eat pickles a lot until 1 day when i was eating a dill pickle (you know the ones in an individual package) and got sick started throwing up which caused pickle chunks to get stuck in my nasal passage i had to hock back pickle chunks and spit em out turned me off from pickles til about 2 years ago...shes 10 now lol with my 1st son it was mostly ice cream and with my 2nd son it was chocolate covered strawberries i craved the most this time around its cinnamon in everything lol
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 4:11 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• with my first son it was Jamaican Patties with my second it was Chinese food with my third it was sweets but my husband got most of my cravings lol
    lovelymother84

Answer by lovelymother84 at 4:16 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• chinese food with both
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 4:50 PM on Oct. 27, 2010