For work at home moms ...

Ive tried the working from home thing ...
well ive tried looking into it &; i cant find anything i feel as ligit.
I wanna know whats working or has worked for you?

mommaizzy

Asked by mommaizzy at 4:09 PM on Oct. 27, 2010 in Home & Garden

• AmeriPlan! Search Carrie Heims here on CafeMom!! I KNOW this is something that could take off with the way the economy is. Carrie and I talked for HOURS on the phone yesterday and as soon as I get a little more money from my financial aid through my college I am SO going to join and sell!!
    NEMommaOf3

Answer by NEMommaOf3 at 4:29 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Most are scams and "build a team" stuff thats hard to get people to sign up for i'm a mom of 3 expecting my 4th and i started my own business if you want to talk send me a msg :)
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 4:35 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I've been with several direct sales companies from Creative Memories, Avon, etc etc And didn't do well enough with them, despite money and effort poured into them. Problem with direct selling companies and reps that say things like "You earn what you want to earn" is that companies don't guarantee you anything. You could get 500 Avon brochures out every two weeks and only get 1 $5 order. After trying so many companies I finaly just stick with what works. I sell on ebay! Mostly used clothes and collectibles. Whats nice is you can start selling toys and clothes you and your kids outgrew, then use a little bit of the profit to look for name brands in Thrift Stores and Yard sales. I just sold a Ralph Lauren Sweater I paid $1.50 for $13. Once sold a R.L. tank dress I spent $3 on for $55.

I have Christmas shopping money right in my paypal account and tons to list and make more $$ with.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 2:17 PM on Oct. 28, 2010