I just want to shake her and tell her to SHUT UP !!!

My step sister ( I had to mention the step because I would be to embarrassed to say she is blood related), had with an affair with a marrid man ( knew he was married, even bragged that he bought her more expensive things than he bought for his wife) ... His wife left him, and she is still dating him... she is also dating another guy . She told them that she intends on dating them both and if they dont like it they can f*** off ( her words) ... so they both did . And now she has been coming over for the last few days whining and crying that she cant find a good man, that I am lucky because I have a good husband.

I am a nice person, I dont like to be mean even to people who need it.... so I havent really said anything to her yet besides nodding my head and giving her coffee, but I swear if she comes back tomorrow I am telling her to stop screwing everything and she could have a decent person !

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:10 PM on Oct. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• Oy, i cant STAND people like that! You're nicer than i would be. Good luck!
    MommaTurbo

Answer by MommaTurbo at 4:11 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Wow, I would have told her to pull her head out of her ass and grow up. You've made your bed if you don't like then fix it, just don't whine at me.

emerald53197

Answer by emerald53197 at 4:14 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I am telling her to stop screwing everything and she could have a decent person !

I think this is an excellent thing to say.  However, you might preface it with something like....."I love you and want this best for you" :)

Dyndudes

Answer by Dyndudes at 4:14 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• LOL Sorry, you have to go through that.
    She's doing it to herself. What you give is what you get. Simple as that.
    BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 4:15 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Refuse to let people take advantage of you. That isn't being mean, it's standing up for yourself. Does she just show up? Next time she just shows up answer the door looking surprised and tell her "Oh I didn't know you were coming I'm trying to get around I have something I need to go do" If she calls telll her Sorry I don't have time tomorrow. If worst comes to worst..tell her straight up "you have two choices sit and whine and cry and nothing changes OR you can pull yourself up, take responsibilty fror you r part in the failed relationship, vow not to go there again and move on"
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 4:18 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• all you can do is finally tell her how you feel...hopefully she will understand you are just tired of hearing the crap and she needs to fix it...
    gracelessstar21

Answer by gracelessstar21 at 4:18 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• she'll find out herself in due time she has to make that decision. GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 4:30 PM on Oct. 27, 2010