does this work has anyone tryed it

ok well i want my hair to grow faster and healthier and i was gonna jus keep taking my prenatal pill but my best friend said to crush them up and put them in my shampoo have any of yall heard of this and does it really work

senior_2OO8

Asked by senior_2OO8 at 4:27 PM on Oct. 27, 2010 in General Parenting

• I dont know about that. I was deployed to Iraq for 9 months and the whole time I was there I took Biotin vitamin and used "mane and tail" shampoo and conditioner. My hair grew sooooo long. When I left my hair was just a bit below the shoulders and when I came back it was almost to my butt. Even though I had my hair in a bun EVERYDAY all day it was still very healthy!
    courtcaton

Answer by courtcaton at 4:31 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• You're probably better off in the long run just taking the vitamin instead of putting it in your hair. Some shampoos are fortified with vitamins anyway, but better your body get the nutrients then the hair.
    gumby11883

Answer by gumby11883 at 4:31 PM on Oct. 27, 2010