What are your menstrual cycles like?

Just wondering what "normal" is.

I am light the first day, medium to heavy the second day, very heavy the third day, medium the fourth day and light to nothing the last day. My cycle normally lasts for five days.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:29 PM on Oct. 27, 2010 in Health

• I may or may not spot(meaning only have it on the toilet paper) the day before. Day 1is heavy, day 2 is heavy to medium, day 3 is medium to light, day 4 is light to spotting.

4 days every 28 days. Except for last month, it was a day early and lasted only 2.5 days and was medium to light. And, I spotted for 8 days ahead of it.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 4:32 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I don't have periods any more but before everything went awry, I was 2 days heavy, 2 days moderate and 2 days light.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 5:09 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I get mine every 22 or so days BOO. I spot for a week before (when I pee and when we have sex it's all brown and gross)
    BUT they only last 3-4 days day 2 is the worst and the last day is very light

It has been the same for me since I had my son 14 yrs ago... before that they were about 24 days apart-lasted about 5 days and no spotting
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 5:30 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• mine last 5 days..the 1st day is medium the 2nd-4th days are horrible and the 5th is pretty light
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 6:26 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Well the last few months regular. Before that very irregular never knew when. My first day light, day 2-5 very very heavy So bad I have to wear a diaper at times. Day 7 medium to light. The 8th day i spot
    diamondsky

Answer by diamondsky at 9:20 PM on Oct. 27, 2010