I was wondering if a pregnancy after a c-section feels any different. I feel "sore" in that general area.

I'm 6 weeks pregnant.

kerr3

Asked by kerr3 at 1:25 PM on Oct. 30, 2008 in Pregnancy

• It depends on how long ago your C section was. I had a c section with my son nearly 7years ago and am now pregnant again 14weeks My scar itches from all the stretching but as for as being sore im not, however my sister in law who had a c section only 3years ago says she is alittle sore in that area this time around. i would ask your doctor.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 1:27 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• I am 28wks pregnant 10m post c-sec and i feel it all the time it pulls and it feels like it is tearing.
    I dont know if i felt anything that early. I didnt even find out i was pg again til i was 12weeks so.
    Anonymous